Beth S Price, MD
Beth S Price, MD
Beth Shilepsky Price, MD
Dr. Beth Price is a board-certified family medicine doctor practicing at MUSC Health Primary Care - Carnes Crossroads in Summerville, SC. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mathematics from Wesleyan University and her medical degree from the Medical University of South Carolina. After completing her Family Medicine residency in Charleston, she served the greater Charleston area as a primary care physician. Most recently, she worked for the last five years at the Naval Health Clinic Charleston in Goose Creek.
Dr. Price sees patients of all ages and loves being able to treat multiple members of a family over many years. She feels very strongly about preventative health and treating the whole patient &- the physical, mental, and social aspects that affect their overall health. She loves doing procedures, including IUD and Nexplanon insertion/removals, skin biopsies, laceration repairs, joint injections, among others.
She also enjoys the challenge of chronic care management (including diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and depression). She tries to make her patients' care personal, convenient, and enjoyable. She strives to team up with her patients to achieve a common goal of helping them live a happy and healthy life. When Beth's not working, you'll find her spending time with her husband, 3 children, 2 horses, and 2 golden retrievers.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Chronic disease management
- Wellness and prevention
- Women's health