Timothy Jeremiah Horgan, DO
Dr. Tim Horgan is a board-certified general pediatrician who treats children of all ages, from newborns to age 18. A native of Atlanta, Georgia, Dr. Horgan earned his Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Suwanee, Georgia. His clinical interests include general outpatient pediatrics, ADHD, sports medicine, and complex care.
Before returning to school to earn his medical degree, Dr. Horgan spent three years in the financial sector, but he always knew he wanted to pursue a career in healthcare. After completing several volunteering opportunities, he was confident that pediatrics was his specialty.
From 2018 – 2022, Dr. Horgan served as the Flight Commander and a pediatrician on active duty in the air force. He says it was truly an honor to care for the children of active duty parents and/or retirees.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Complex care
- General outpatient pediatrics
- Sports medicine
- Residency at Palmetto Health University of South Carolina
- Medical School at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine - Georgia Campus
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Preferred Blue (PPC)