Sarah Shea, MD
Dr. Sarah Shea grew up in West Hartford, Connecticut. She earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology from Amherst College in Amherst, Massachusetts. From there, she attended medical school at the Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
She then went on to complete her residency training in obstetrics & gynecology and her fellowship training in maternal-fetal medicine at the Medical University of South Carolina.
Dr. Shea provides comprehensive high-risk obstetric care. She really enjoys spending time explaining medicine to her patients, which she believes empowers them to make the best decisions for themselves and their families. Her primary clinical interests include multiple gestation, fetal growth restriction, and preeclampsia.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Preferred Blue (PPC)