Tracy Robertson Voss, MD
Dr. Tracy Voss is a board-certified Internal Medicine physician who provides primary care services to patients ages 18 and older. A native of Appleton, Wisconsin, Dr. Voss earned her Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Wisconsin, where she was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society during her junior year. Dr. Voss served as the Chief Resident during her internal medicine residency at Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts.
Following her residency, Dr. Voss devoted 29 years to the University of South Carolina in Columbia, SC, as a faculty member in the Department of Internal Medicine, ultimately receiving the designation of Associate Professor of Medicine. Throughout her ten years as the director of the faculty practice, she implemented the National Committee for Quality Assurance's (NCQA) Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition program and several quality initiatives. She also mentored hundreds of medical students and residents over the years and, in 2017, was awarded Teacher of the Year for the internal medicine program.
When Dr. Voss is not in the office, you can find her running, doing yoga, contemplative practices, and knitting, always striving for a healthy work-life balance.
- Medical School and Residency Education
- Preoperative Medical Evaluation
- Weight Management
- Weight Related Illnesses
- Women's Health
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Preferred Blue (PPC)