Susanne Bradford, M.D.
Dr. Susanne Bradford has practiced Ob/Gyn in the Charleston area for 20 years and joined MUSC Women's Health in 2023. Through her experience, she has worked with both high risk and low risk obstetrical patients and finds the journey to be continually rewarding. She also enjoys assisting patients with any number of gynecologic conditions and works to make sure patients know their medical as well as surgical options for whatever condition needs to be addressed.
She attended the University of Michigan and Wayne State University in Detroit for medical school and residency in Detroit. She then served 4 years as an Active Duty Naval Officer caring for active duty members as well as dependents prior to joining the private sector.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Preferred Blue (PPC)