Aravind Menon, MD
Aravind Menon, MD
Aravind Ajakumar Menon, MD
Dr. Aravind Menon is a Pulmonary and Critical Care physician and an Assistant Professor in the Department of Medicine. He specializes in treating patients with Interstitial Lung Diseases, a type of chronic lung disease that can cause scarring in the lungs.
Dr. Menon earned his medical degree from Kasturba Medical College in the Manipal, India. He was subsequently accepted into the Internal Medicine residency program at Boston University. During his residency, he was inducted into Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) honor medical society and was subsequently also chosen to serve as a Chief Resident at Boston University and the Veterans Affairs Hospital, West Roxbury, Boston. He pursued additional training through a fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at the Harvard Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston. His clinical and research interest in Interstitial Lung Diseases (ILD) spurred him to dedicate the fourth year of his fellowship in pursuing a Master's in Public Health (MPH) at the Harvard T.H Chan School of Public Health focusing on epidemiology and biostatistics.
Dr. Menon's research interests include early interstitial lung disease and CT-based phenotyping of early interstitial lung disease.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Medical School at Kasturba Medical College Manipal