Alison Paige Bull, MS, PA-C
Alison Bull, MS, PA-C is a Physician Assistant who specializes in endocrinology at the Medical University of South Carolina. Alison's clinical interests include managing diabetes mellitus, hypothyroidism, and hyperthyroidism. She works alongside a multidisciplinary team, which includes a certified diabetes educator and dietician in the Intensive Diabetes Education, Awareness and Lifestyle (IDEAL) Program. This program provides intensive insulin therapy regimens that includes the use of insulin pump therapy for managing type 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitus. In addition to the IDEAL program, Alison accepts patients for the management of general diabetes mellitus and thyroid disorder(s).
Alison received a Bachelor of Science degree in Bioengineering at Clemson University. She then went on to attend Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science located in Chicago, IL and received her Master of Science degree in Physician Assistant Studies. Alison joined MUSC in 2021 with four years of primary care experience in a rural health clinic and a year of prior endocrinology experience.
Alison is passionate about developing individualized treatment plans for each patient with an emphasis on patient education. She strives to assist patients with their pharmacological therapy while focusing on making lifestyle modifications, including following a healthy diet and getting regular physical activity.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Preferred Blue (PPC)