Monther Altiti, MD
Monther Altiti, MD
Monther Saud Amer Altiti, MD
Monther Altiti, M.D. general & transplant surgeon, practices at MUSC Health Lancaster Medical Center - General Surgery. His clinical interests include diseases of the gastrointestinal system, weight loss surgeries, hernias and complex abdominal wall reconstructions, thyroid and parathyroid surgery, breast diseases, and access for dialysis. He also treats cancer of the stomach, small intestine, colon, liver, pancreas, breast, and skin. In addition to be a certified transplant surgeon, he also performs minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgeries.
Monther Altiti grew up in Jordan, he received his medical degree from the University of Jordan. He joined the general surgery residency at Jordan University Hospital, where he received the Jordanian Board Certification in General Surgery. As a part of pursing his subspecialty training, Dr. Altiti was matched as a Transplant Surgery Fellow at the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) where he trained for two years. He is currently certified by the American Society of Transplant Surgeons to perform liver, kidney and pancreas transplants.
Dr. Altiti completed two additional years of residency training in the General Surgery Department at the MUSC to obtain the American Board of Surgery certification. During this period, he received a variety of training in surgery subspecialties where he strengthened his knowledge and skills with robotic and minimally invasive surgery in addition to all general surgery procedures.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Fellowship at Medical University of South Carolina Medical Center
- Internship at Jordan University Hospital
- The University of Jordan Medical School
- Residency at Jordan University Hospital
- Residency at Medical University of South Carolina Medical Center