Parinita Anil Dherange, MD
Dr. Parinita Dherange is a cardiac electrophysiologist at MUSC Health Florence Medical Center. She also holds an academic position as an assistant professor of medicine at the Medical University of South Carolina. Dr. Dherange completed a cardiac electrophysiology fellowship at the Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA. She also served as a chief fellow at Brigham and Women's hospital. She completed her cardiology fellowship at Louisiana State University Health Science Center, Shreveport, Louisiana where she received a prestigious award for her excellence in clinical skills, teaching and compassionate patient care. Dr. Dherange underwent her internal medicine residency training at the University of Arizona, South Campus, Tucson, Arizona and earned her medical degree from the Rural Medical College, Loni, India.
Dr. Dherange is an expert in performing a full range of electrophysiology procedures, such as atrial arrhythmias including atrial fibrillation, supraventricular tachycardia, device implantation including cardiac resynchronization therapies and leadless pacemakers, and ventricular arrhythmias. She is also specially trained and very skilled in performing fluoroless (no radiation/X-rays)/minimal fluoroscopy procedures.
Dr. Dherange is an active researcher and is involved in various research projects to advance the field of electrophysiology and find innovative ways to manage cardiac arrhythmias. She has authored numerous abstracts and manuscripts.
- Fellowship at Brigham and Womens Hospital
- Fellowship at Louisiana State University School of Medicine in Shreveport
- Residency at University of Arizona College of Medicine
- Medical School at Pravara Institution of Medical Sciences
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Preferred Blue (PPC)