Jay Dolia, MD, MSc
Jay Dolia, MD, MSc
Jay Dolia, MD
Dr. Jaydevsinh N. Dolia is an Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery & Neuroendovascular Surgery, Director of Neuroendovascular Surgery, and Medical Director of the Stroke Program at MUSC Health Florence Medical Center in the Department of Neurosurgery. He moved to Florence to help launch the Stroke and Neuroendovascular Center providing the latest, state-of-the-art treatment.
A native of Mississippi, Dr. Dolia received his M.D. from the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in 2014, and completed his undergraduate degree in Cellular and Molecular Neuroscience from Johns Hopkins University in 2009. He completed his internship in Internal Medicine and residency in Neurology at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. He then completed a fellowship in Vascular Neurology at Emory University. Dr. Dolia was on faculty in the Department of Neurology at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, where he also completed a fellowship in Interventional Neuroradiology.
Dr. Dolia is double board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. He is also a member of numerous professional and scientific societies, including the Society of Neurointerventional Surgery, Society of Vascular and Interventional Neurology, American Heart/American Stroke Association, The Aneurysm and AVM Foundation, and the American Academy of Neurology.
Dr. Dolia's expertise includes the medical and endovascular care of patients who have had a stroke. He specializes in minimally invasive treatments, such as acute stroke thrombectomy, aneurysm coiling, arteriovenous malformations, carotid stenting, dural arteriovenous fistula, and moyamoya disease.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Fellowship at Emory University School of Medicine, Department of Neurology
- Fellowship at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Department of Neurology