Lynn Huck, NP
Lynn M. Huck is an experienced Adult Nurse Practitioner with a Master of Science degree from the University of Southern Maine. She holds an Associates Degree in Nursing from Southern Maine Technical College and a Bachelor of Arts from Bowling Green State University. Lynn's career spans over two decades, with roles at Prisma Health Urology and Providence Urology Specialists in Columbia, SC.
Her extensive tenure at Maine Medical Center included serving as an Adult Nurse Practitioner in Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Emergency General Surgery, and Home Health Risk Assessments. Additionally, Lynn worked as a Staff Nurse Level II in the Float Pool, where she gained critical care expertise.
Lynn holds several certifications, including American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification and various life support qualifications. She is licensed in South Carolina and actively participates in professional organizations such as the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and the American Urologic Association.
With a strong commitment to healthcare, Lynn M. Huck is recognized for her valuable contributions as an Adult Nurse Practitioner, delivering exceptional care to patients throughout her distinguished career.
- Medical School at University of Southern Maine
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Preferred Blue (PPC)