Teresa Kilgore, DO
Teresa Kilgore, DO
Teresa Mary Jolley Kilgore, DO
Teresa Kilgore, D.O. is a West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine graduate. She completed her IM residency in 1990 at the Kennedy Hospital System in Stratford, NJ, and is boxboard-certified in Internal Medicine. From January 1991 to November 1999, she practiced office and hospital-based Internal Medicine in Cheraw, SC.
She moved to Greenville, where she worked as a hospitalist at Bon Secours St Francis Hospital in Greenville, SC, for two years and then the next 12 years in the Chest pain Center at Greenville Hospital Systems, now Prisma Health - Greenville.
In 2011, Dr. Kilgore began an academic career at Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine as the founding Discipline Chair of Internal Medicine. She enjoyed the challenges of academic medicine, mentoring students with clinical research, and sharing over 30 years of practical clinical experience with medical students. She is happy and feels privileged to be able to give back to my profession on a local level with volunteer service to the Columbia Free Medical Clinic, on a state level with the SC Osteopathic medical society, and a national level with the American Osteopathic Association, American College of Osteopathic Internists, and the National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners.
Dr. Kilgore has special interests in hospice care, wound care, osteopathic manipulative therapy, and cardiovascular health.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Chronic disease management
- Osteopathic manipulative therapy
- Preventive medicine
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine Medical School
- Internship at Metropolitan Hospital
- Residency at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey