Solomon Chesoni, MD
Dr. Chesoni is an interventional cardiologist in Columbia, South Carolina with over 30 years of experience in treating patients with cardiovascular problems. His expertise includes coronary artery stenting and device implantations.
Dr. Chesoni went to medical school at Howard University College of Medicine in Washington, DC, and completed his residency and cardiology fellowship at Howard University Hospital in Washington, DC. He moved to Columbia, SC in 1988 to establish private practice and has been a member of the Midlands area medicine community ever since. Dr. Chesoni was pleased to become a member of the MUSC Health Midlands division team in January of 2023.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Preferred Blue (PPC)