Nathan Davis, MD
Nathan C. Davis, MD
Nathan C. Davis MD graduated with honors from Michigan State University with a bachelor's degree in physiology earning early entrance into medical school through their Medical Scholars program. He completed his medical degree with honors from the Ohio State University College of Medicine in Columbus, OH. Dr. Davis completed his neurological surgery residency as well as a fellowship in Neurocritical care at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill. There, he served as chief for two years overseeing all aspects of clinical care for inpatient and outpatient neurosurgery services.
Dr. Davis is a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, the Congress of Neurological Surgeons and the Neurocritical Care society. His clinical and professional interests include general neurosurgery, biomedical engineering, neurocritical care, and medical education. He maintains strong regional ties and is committed to enhancing the overall health and well-being of his local community through volunteer work with the Richland County Sheriff's department.
Specializing in instrumented computer-guided spine surgery, complex spine surgery and cervical artificial disc replacement, Dr. Davis joins the board-certified physicians and highly skilled staff at the Medical University of South Carolina to provide comprehensive care in the treatment of disorders affecting the brain, spine and peripheral nerves.
- Back and neck pain
- Cervical disc replacement
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Robotic assisted spine surgery
- Spine deformity surgery
- Fellowship at University of North Carolina Chapel Hill.
- Residency at University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
- Medical School at The Ohio State University College of Medicine
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Preferred Blue (PPC)