Taylor Orellana, M.D.
Dr. Taylor Orellana is a gynecologic oncologist at Hollings Cancer Center. She grew up in Greer, South Carolina and attended Clemson University for her undergraduate studies in Health Science. She attended medical school at the Medical University of South Carolina. She then went on to complete her OB/GYN residency and Gynecologic Oncology fellowship at UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Orellana provides comprehensive care for gynecologic pre-cancers, cancers, and complex benign conditions, including open surgery, minimally invasive surgery, and chemotherapy. Dr. Orellana's research interests include management of endometrial cancer, tumor molecular classification, and cost-effectiveness studies.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Preferred Blue (PPC)