Lara Wine Lee, MD, PhD
Dr. Lara Wine Lee is originally from the Washington, DC area. She received her undergraduate degree from Harvard University. She completed the medical scientist training program at the University of Pennsylvania, where she was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha medical honors society. She completed general pediatrics residency at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia prior to her dermatology residency at the University of Pennsylvania. She subsequently completed fellowship training in pediatric dermatology at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. She joined the dermatology and pediatrics departments at MUSC in 2014. Dr. Wine Lee is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, American Academy of Pediatrics, and the Society for Pediatric Dermatology where she serves on the patient and practice advocacy committee. Her interests include general pediatric dermatology with specialty interests in pediatric psoriasis, hemangiomas and vascular anomalies, and genetic skin disorders.
- Fellowship at The Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia
- Residency at The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Residency at The Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia
- Medical School at University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Medical School at University of Pennsylvania