Justin Harold, M.D.
Dr. Justin Harold is a gynecologic oncologist at Hollings Cancer Center. Born and raised in rural South Carolina, he went to Clemson University and then University of South Carolina for medical school. He completed residency at Medical College of Wisconsin and then fellowship training at Yale. His research interests in fellowship included testing new targeted therapies for uterine leiomyosarcoma and uterine serous carcinoma. Dr. Harold's specialties include radical surgery for ovarian cancer, minimally invasive surgery (robotic, laparoscopic, and vaginal), and surgery for vulvar cancer.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Preferred Blue (PPC)