Justin Anthony Chetta, MD
Dr. Chetta is a radiologist who specializes in neuroimaging. He graduated summa cum laude from the Baylor University honors college and was inducted into the Phi Beta Kappa honor society. He then went to Baylor College of Medicine and is a member of the Gold Humanism honor society.
He then completed an internal medicine internship and a diagnostic radiology residency at Baylor College of Medicine. During this time, Dr. Chetta was elected chief resident, graduated at the top of his class, and bestowed the distinction of honorary medical physicist. Subsequently, he completed fellowships in neuroradiology at Baylor College of Medicine and musculoskeletal imaging/intervention at the University of Colorado.
In addition to diagnostic neuro and musculoskeletal radiology, Dr. Chetta has added expertise in spine procedures such as cement augmentation, radiofrequency ablation, and interventional pain management. He is interested in quality improvement and optimizing imaging protocols.
- Spine injections
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Preferred Blue (PPC)