Jennifer Lynn Harper, MD
Dr. Jennifer Harper is a radiation oncologist, certified by the American Board of Radiology. Her primary focus is in the treatment of breast cancer, sarcoma, and head and neck cancer. She also is credentialed in the use of Gamma Knife radiosurgery, with interests in its application for the treatment of brain metastasis. In the field of breast cancer, Dr. Harper has published extensively on the topic of accelerated partial breast irradiation. In 2016, she has developed a group wellness program, in collaboration with the MUSC Wellness Center, for breast cancer survivors. This ongoing program, known as The Survivors' Fit Club, seeks to facilitate the healing of mind body and spirit following breast cancer treatment.
Dr. Harper is also a passionate medical educator. Her teaching efforts have been recognized with an award by the Association of Residents in Radiation Oncology. She has also received an MUSC Faculty Excellence in Teaching Award following nomination by medical students. She is also the Physician Representative for the Medical Physic Residency Program. She serves as the Department of Radiation Oncology's Quality Assurance (QA) Medical Director and has incorporated QA and medical education instruction into the residency curriculum.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Preferred Blue (PPC)