Anne Blake, NP
Anne Blake, NP
Anne B Blake, NP
Anne Blake, RN, BSN, MSN, FNP-C is a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner. Her focus is primary care for all ages, with a special interest in adult and geriatrics. She is interested in engaging patients, fostering active participation in their own care, and helping patients lead healthy productive lives. Anne has practiced as a primary care nurse practitioner (NP) for over 20 years in Lugoff, SC, at Sentinel Health partners, now known as MUSC Health Kershaw Clinics - Lugoff.
Prior to that, she worked as a registered nurse (RN) for over 20 years, in the Operating Room, Intensive Care Unit (ICU), and Labor and Delivery. She has been employed at Providence Health, Baptist Medical Center, Kershaw Health, and now MUSC Health. Highlights of her nursing career include teaching Advanced Cardiac life Support, being a traveling nurse, working in Cardiovascular Surgery at Providence Hospital 1978-1981, and becoming an advanced practice nurse.
Anne attended the University of South Carolina for her ADN, BSN, And MSN degrees, and she is board certified by the American Credentialing Center. Anne has been a resident of Camden South Carolina, in Kershaw County since 1971.
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- University of South Carolina Medical School