Dion Foster, MD
Dr. Foster, raised in Columbia, SC, is a primary care physician who is board certified in family medicine. He earned a Bachelor's degree in Biology from the College of Charleston in Charleston, SC. He graduated from the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, SC where he earned his medical degree, master's degree in biomedical science, and trained extensively with the MUSC Family Medicine Residency Program. He has been invited to present research at several conferences and has received several accolades during his medical training, including membership to the Gold Humanism Honor Society and being awarded the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine Resident Teacher Award.
He brings much experience managing medically complex patients in the inpatient and outpatient settings. He is passionate about preventing and treating many diseases and conditions; but most of all, he is invested in the health and wellness of the people of South Carolina. He has trained alongside some of the most talented physicians at MUSC Health-Charleston and is excited to bring his MUSC Health-Charleston experience to the people of the Midlands area.
He is a devoted husband and father and enjoys exercising and spending time with his family.
- Residency at Medical University of South Carolina Family Medicine
- Medical School at Medical University of South Carolina
- Absolute Total Care (NEIC)
- Absolute Total Care Healthy Connections Prime Dual Medicare/Medicaid Plan
- Aetna (PPO)
- AllWell by Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care (Marketplace)
- BCBS Blue Essentials (Marketplace)
- Blue Choice Blue Option (Exchange Plan)
- Blue Choice Medicaid
- Blue Choice MyChoice (Available as individual commercial product)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Choice HealthCare (Group Health Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Federal (FEP)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Planned Administrators
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Preferred Blue (PPC)